The appointment scheduler tool exclusively is available for registered delegates. Appointments can be arranged directly with registrants during the online registration process.
Kindly note that one to one appointments can be scheduled from 22 Oct – 25 October 2018.
- It provides a simple interface to search for others and initiate and respond to meeting requests.
- Search for attendees by name and company
- Designate appointment name, description, location and internal note
- Easily view, print and email appointment calendar
- View consolidated personal calendar including all appointments and elected agenda sessions
- Add scheduled appointments to desktop calendar
If you still have not registered, please click her in order to avail this feature.
Appointment Scheduling in 3 Easy Steps:
Step 1 - Once you complete the regular registration process, after the final payment page, you will be redirected to the following page where you can see "My Registrations" under which you can click on "schedule appointments":
Step 2 - Click on the "Add attendees" button. Kindly note, per scheduled appointment can be utilized only on a one on one basis. Hence if you add more than one attendee, the system will not allow you to proceed. You can also select the time and date you wish to request from the drop down:
Step 3 - Once you click on the "Add attendee", a small window such as the below image will open. If you know the name of the person to invite for the meeting you can fill in the details, however if you wish to see all registered attendees, you can leave all the fields empty and click on "Search". This will in turn show you the attendee list below, and then you can add the attendee:
Once the above step is completed, you will be asked to fill in certain details about your appointment, and complete the process. Kindly note, if you require any assistance with regards to using this feature, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org