The 24th IAOM MEA Expo will be conducted in the custom made marquee “Expo Marquee” with a gross area of 2500sqm along the shores of Movenpick’s private beach in Sousse. The expo comprises of more than 100 shell scheme stands of standardized size (3x3 = 9sq m).
The expo floor plan is available online for selection of your desired stand which is subject to availability. The Expo comprises of more than 100 x 9m2 standardized expo stands targeted by multinational companies across the world exhibiting flour and feed milling machineries, allied traders, grain millers etc. It promotes a spirit of fellowship and cooperation among its members and advances their interest in industry activities. The custom made marquee along the sea shore of Movenpick’s Resorts Private beach with gross space of 2500 sqm dedicated only for Expo and coffee breaks. The expo area is logically much convenient for all exhibitors and conference participants. The advantages of having coffee break within the Expo Marquee with seating arrangements would enhance interaction of exhibitors and participants.
We request all our valued exhibitors to register as early as possible to secure prime location and to avoid disappointments. We will be very pleased to welcome our traditional and new exhibitors, as well as to strengthen contacts and relationships to our valuable industry partners from the Middle East and African Region.
It is mandatory that every exhibitor MUST register online and also should fill-up the Expo Registration Form available below for download. The furnished expo form should be send to the email ID stated in the Expo Registration Form. A final confirmation of your registration will be sent to you subject to receipt of your full payment.
The cost per square meter is US$ 450/- for shell scheme stand i.e. US$ 4050/- for a shell scheme stand of 9m2, which will be inclusive of 2 (Two) Complimentary entries and 1 (One) complimentary entry for each additional stand of 9m2. The complimentary entry is valid only for the employees of the registered exhibitor and it is non transferable. Additional person from the same exhibiting company will have to be registered as per applicable conference fees US$ 650/- effective from 01 May 2013. If you do not wish to attend the Conference, the stand fee remains the same.
Registered Exhibitors (maximum of two persons only per company per stand for the first booth) regardless of IAOM member or Non-member will be entitled for Conference benefits as specified in the Conference registration module. Joint companies will be considered as one company.
Shell Scheme Inclusion:
• Walls: 2.5Mtr High x 1Mtr Panel Module Aluminum Structure.
• Furniture: 1 x Round Table, 2 x Normal Chairs and 1 x Dustbin.
• Fascia: Vinyl Stickers in Blue colour (Excl. Company Logos)
• Lighting: 100w x 3 Spot Lights.
• Power Outlet: 13 Amp x 1 Electrical Socket per booth.
• Flooring: Grey Colour Carpet
• Exhibitor Manual will be send to you only after receipt of your Expo Registration Form and full payment.
• Minimum exhibit area per exhibitor is 9sqm. Companies sharing expo stand is not permitted.
• Extra furniture and Fascia Logo/lettering will be on exhibitors account in addition to the Expo fee.
• Payment for additional furniture should be settled directly to the supplier either in advance or on 5th November 2013.
• Furnished Expo Manual should be submitted to the organizers before 15th August 2013.
IAOM-MEA accepts Expo payments only by Bank Transfer (TT) and the payments must be settled within 7 working days from the date of invoice. Your registration form will be processed only after receipt of your full payment. Please email your (Swift/TT) copy to the below contacts in order to send you the Expo Manual and Final confirmation. All Bank Transfer payments must include US$ 40 as senders Bank Charges from both sides. Any less payment will be collected upon arrival. In order to confirm your participation please fill up the Expo registration form and email it to email@example.com or fax it to +968-24711340. Kindly note that the Expo payment by credit card will be subject to an additional bank charge of 3.5% (e.i. US$ 141.75) of total charge (US$ 4,050/-). Any on site payment by credit card will also be subject to an additional bank charge of 3.5%.
• The full Expo payment MUST be settled within 7 working days from the date of our invoice to guarantee the confirmed Expo stand.
• IAOM MEA reserves the right to release the booking of your expo stand if we fail to receive your full payment within 7 days from the date of invoice.