The International Association of Operative Millers Mideast & Africa Region invites Flour/Feed Milling Industry Operation Management, Silo Staff, Head Millers and Grain Procurement Managers to participate in a 2-day Seminar on Silo Management and Safe Grain Storage on 2-3 November 2019, which is right before the 30th Annual IAOM MEA Region Conference & Expo on 3-6 November 2019 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, U.A.E.
The Seminar will cover the following topics:
• Procedure in receiving the grain and filling the silo bins.
• Safety and care of grain storage
• Silo construction and engineering
• Wheat grading – principles and grain specifications
• Practical storage and reclaim – Consideration for high protein bulk materials
• Equipment for bins/silos for grain entrapment prevention
• Storing grain to reduce post-harvest losses
• Maintaining quality of grains during long-term storage
• Reducing grain storage loos by grain cooling
• Detection of infestation
• Food safety from farm to fork
*This Seminar is exclusively for Flour/Feed Milling Industry Operation Management, Silo Staff, Head Millers and Grain Procurement Managers
(not for silo suppliers)
The venue and dates are as follows:
Venue: Diamond Meeting Room at Novotel DWTC, Dubai, U.A.E.
Time: 8am to 4pm
Date: 2nd and 3rd of November 2019
Terms & Conditions
• The fee includes attendance in all 2 days sessions, am/pm coffee breaks and lunches for 2 days.
• The fee excludes Airport/Hotel/Venue transfers and Accommodation etc.
• The fee is nonrefundable unless the organizers cancel the seminar.
• Visa assistance will not be provided by the organizers, except invitation letter upon request.
Registration is limited to 30 participants (on first come first serve basis)
Please email your application at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the registration form no later than 30th September 2019.
DOWNLOAD THE SILO MANAGEMENT FORM HERE (ONLY FOR PARTICIPANTS)*