Conference Registration Fees:
The fees provide IAOM membership for 2015 and airport transfers for arrival in South Africa, at the Cape Town International Airport on 2 & 3 December 2014 and departure on 7 December 2014 only. The fees are also inclusive of registrants’ entry into all conference sessions, expo, refreshments, lunches, dinners and conference documentation as made available by the speakers. The fees do not include accommodation, optional tours/events.
Registered Exhibitors (maximum of two persons only per company per stand, for each additional stand one complimentary conference entry only), regardless of IAOM member or Non-member, will be entitled for conference benefits such as entry into all conference sessions, refreshments, lunches, dinners and conference documentation as made available by the speakers. They are also entitled for airport transfers for their arrival in South Africa, at the Cape Town International Airport on 2 & 3 December 2014 and departure on 7 December 2014 only. Joined companies will be considered as one company. Additional person into the exhibition will be charged accordingly as per the applicable conference fees and subject to confirmation of the organizer.
Each registrant becomes an IAOM Member of 2015 once they register to the conference and pay the conference fees. This membership is valid for a period of one year from 1 January 2015 up to 31 December 2015
Registered spouse/ guest will have access to the conference and expo venue and will be entitled for coffee breaks, lunches, dinners and airport transfers that are applicable for arrival in South Africa, at the Cape Town International Airport on 2 & 3 December 2014 and departure on 7 December 2014 only . The fees do not include accommodation, optional tours/events and IAOM membership. Also, spouse/ guests are not entitled for Conference Kit (Bag and Stationeries) & Conference Gifts.
Airport Transfers from the Cape Town International Airport to the official conference hotels, the Westin, the Southern Sun hotels, the Protea Hotels, the Park Inn and the One & Only hotel will be available on 2 & 3 December 2014 and departure on 7 December 2014 from the respective hotel to the airport.
||On or Before 10/11/14
|| After 10/11/14
- The fees include attendance to all sessions, refreshments, lunches, dinners and conference documentation as made available by the speakers
- The fees do not include accommodation and tours. Optional spouse tours and sightseeing fees are to be paid directly to the recommended tour operator.
- Free registration is granted for a child age 12 and under. Child above 12 years old will be considered as an adult and the spouse registration fee applies.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. All cancellations are subject to a US$ 100.00 non-refundable processing fee if postmarked prior to 3 November 2014 to be eligible for a refund. Cancellations received after this date will not be eligible for a refund. Please allow two weeks to process refunds. Alternatively, a substitute delegate is accepted to attend in your place if you are unable to attend.
Offline Payment & 15% Discount
- 5 or more participants from the same company can pay offline via bank transfer and complete registration. Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avail the 15% discount on conference registration fee for 10 or more Millers from the same company. Kindly contact email@example.com
Feed Milling Technology & Trends Seminar:
- FMTT Seminar is complimentary for IAOM MEA registered delegates. Please select the FMTT Seminar option under sessions via the online registration process
- Interested parties, who are not registered to the 25th Annual IAOM MEA District Conference & Expo, are required to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- FMTT Seminar has limited slots. Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Only confirmed registrants are entitled to attend the FMTT Seminar.
- Late registrants will be put on a waiting list and should proceed to the Westin Cape Town´s Da Gama/Diaz meeting rooms on 6 December 2014 at 8.00 AM to confirm availability but without guarantee of the same.
*Please note that flight details need to be submitted latest by 16th October 2014. If details are not provided complimentary transfers will not be applicable from IAOM MEA.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that all hotel bookings will be processed through online reservations ONLY via the registration process. Refrain from providing your credit card details to any sources or third parties resulting in fraudulent activites. IAOM MEA will not be held responsible for any transactions done with third parties.
DISCLAIMER FOR PERSONAL INJURY/ LOSSES:
IAOM MEA will not be liable in respect of any personal injury (including without limitation serious injury or death) that delegates may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly as a result of attending IAOM MEA conference, expo, evening functions and all related activities. Nor will IAOM MEA be liable in respect of any other losses arising as a result of any such personal injury.
IAOM MEA will not be liable in respect of any of delegates´ personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged before, during or after IAOM MEA conference, expo, evening functions and all related activities.
IAOM MEA will not be liable in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
IAOM MEA will not be liable in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
IAOM MEA will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
IAOM-MEA will not be responsible for any direct/indirect loss/damage made by delegates/exhibitors to the property/properties of the venue/service providers